The cutter for cured meat and sausages is a solution with some technical features which turn it into a highly resistant and safe cutting unit, as well as easy and comfortable to handle.
This unit is composed of a product insertion funnel, a conveyor with double entry and a cutting system with a pneumatic blade.
The product already stuffed in the casings is manually inserted in the funnel at the upper part of the equipment. Thereupon, it is vertically driven by two guides, a mechanism which can be adjusted to the different possible diameters of the product, and which regulates its transit to the pneumatic scissor blade. There, thanks to an optical fibre system, it detects the cutting point at the required length.
At the final phase of this cutting process, the product falls as a result of its own weight on conveyors or boxes, thus ending the process.
- Equipment maximum performance: 80 units/min (depending on the length).
- Product size: from 40 x 20 mm up to 220 x 40 mm (length x width).
- Meat product in all its varieties in the casings format: cured meat, sausage, chistorra, chorizo, etc.
- Made in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Electrical power supply: 230 V (50/60 Hz).
- Pneumatic power supply: 6 bar with clean and dry air.
- Touch screen control panel.
- Ethernet kit.
- Adaptable to different diameters and lengths of product.
- It avoids the risk of work accidents in cutting processes.
- Compact and small equipment.
- Solution for small and medium enterprises.