The cured meat rack is an automated solution that consists of three different areas: the loading area for cured meat, the empty rod loading area and the emptying area for cured meat, once hung.
Before the process starts, an operator places the empty rods in the upper front part of the machine, where up to 5 rods can be placed. Then, a second operator places pieces of fresh cured meat one by one on a hook. This action is performed through the loading area that is located on the left side of the equipment. Every time the operator hangs a piece of cured meat, he must press a button that triggers the automatic appearance of a new hook to be able to place the next piece. The distance between the hooks can be programmed according to the requirements of the customer.
Once all the pieces are placed in their respective rods, according to the parameters previously established in the touch screen, the rod is automatically changed. The loading area of the empty rods is located in the upper central part of the equipment and can store up to 5 rods. This process is carried out repeatedly until the discharge area of hung pieces of cured meat is full. This area is located in the lower central part of the equipment.
At this point, an operator empties the unloading area of pieces of cured meat and places them in a few cages that go to the dryer, reloading in the same way the storage of rods and starting the whole process once again.
- Equipment maximum performance: 15 units / minute.
- Meat product, specifically pieces of cured meat with string, prior to the drying phase.
- Made in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Electrical power supply: 230 V (50/60 Hz).
- Pneumatic power supply: 6 bar with clean and dry air.
- Touch screen control panel.
- Equipped with wheels, two fixed and two swivel.
- High level of safety.
- Configurable system for different types of products, up to 100 recipes.
- Placing the machine next to the tying machine, the operator movements are minimized, reducing cycle time and increasing productivity.
- It allows two operators to work in a streamlined and independent way, one hanging the pieces and the other loading the empty bars and removing the filled ones.