The grading and batching machine is composed of several automatic mechanisms designed to work gently and accurately with a wide range of products. It integrates a conveyor with pushers that guide the pieces to their correct receptacle. The grading/batching process is controlled by the configuration of a software unit that can establish several production criteria. The number of pushers varies according to the number of configurated categories and the production level.
In batching mode, the machine can classify the products according to weight, size or identification criteria. It can be programmed so that it moves away the pieces that do not meet the minimum pre-established requirements.
In gathering mode, a weight control automatic equipment optimizes the filling of boxes. Its excellent design makes it possible to obtain boxes with a fix weight from the grouping of products with variable weight.
This solution offers maximum flexibility thanks to the incorporation of optional modules, which can adapt to every customer’s requirements. The standard equipment is formed by three independent conveyors for infeed, weighing and sorting. Likewise, the system can be conceived with as many output chutes as necessary, as well as a location for rejected products.
- Equipment maximum performance: 100 cycles/min.
- Boxes weight: from 10 kg to 20 kg.
- Product weight: from 350 g to 1,5 kg.
- Made in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Modular conveyor with variable speed.
- Electrical power supply: 400 V (50/60 Hz).
- Pneumatic power supply: 6 bar with clean and dry air.
- Touch screen control panel.
- Final weight control in the different output drawers.
- Accessory for the automatic emptying of output drawers.
- Box labeller.
- Gates on the right or the left side of the conveyor belt.
- Gates at the end of the conveyor belt.
- Module of drawers.
- Table or picking point.
- Infeed conveyor.
- Tray denester.
- Ethernet kit.
- Automatic grading and batching in just one equipment with a system of rejection.
- Adaptable to multiple grading combinations due to optional modules.
- Adjustable height.
- Quick categorization of products according to the configured parameters.
- It makes the operation of the staff easier, increasing production throughput.