The equipment has a maximum performance of 300 units/min. The boxer collects the envelopes and puts them fast and one by one on the divider. In parallel, the dividers are unstacked in a synchronised way and are supplied when necessary.
When the pile of envelopes on the dividers is complete, that is, the programmed number of envelopes, it is automatically removed and a new supplying cycle starts. This pile is moved through a lift and a pneumatic system into the box. This step is repeated until the box is full and it is transported to the collector of full boxes. Then an empty box from the collector of empty boxes is placed and the filling with piles of envelopes can start again.
The envelopes boxer has a mechanism to expel the product. Moreover, it offers the possibility of stacking the envelopes directly in case there was any incidence in the boxing process, the system of box loading or the supplying of empty boxes.
- Equipment maximum performance: 300 units/min.
- Option of placing dividers between the groups of envelopes.
- Made in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Electrical power supply: 230 V (50/60 Hz).
- Pneumatic power supply: 6 bar with clean and dry air.
- Touch screen control panel.
- Ethernet Kit.
- It stacks envelopes in a very simple and efficient way.
- High performance automatic system.
- Expelling mechanism in case of incidence which allows to solve the problem in a fast and efficient way.