This machine receives the product from an input conveyor, where a conveyor moves it to the labelling unit. Afterwards, a servomotor operated arm applies a label on each box in the pile in a fast and precise way. Specifically, the arm picks the label from the printer by suction and moves vertically to the application point. This process is repeated several time, in an ascending order, until all the boxes from the pile have been labelled. Once the process is completed, the boxes are moved to the final point of the line.
The equipment is controlled by a touch display with the possibility of programming the number of boxes in each pile and the exact point where the label must be stuck: frontally or laterally. This touch screen can save adjustments of up to 100 products independently.
- Equipment maximum performance: 300 mm/s.
- Maximum label width 160 mm.
- Made in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Electrical power supply: 230 V (50/60 Hz).
- Pneumatic power supply: 6 bar with clean and dry air.
- Conveyor size 1.000 x 250 mm (length x width).
- Touch screen control panel.
- Stacked boxes labeller compact version with lateral labeller.
- Stacked boxes labeller column version with top labeller.
- Optimization of labelling of stacked boxes.
- Suitable for a wide variety of labels and boxes.
- Storage system that allows saving the settings of each product independently.