This mechanism receives the product from an input line, where a conveyor moves it to the labelling unit. Afterwards, a pneumatic operated arm applies a label on each processed package in a fast and precise way. Specifically, the arm sucks the label from the printer to, subsequently, move to the application point. Once the process is completed, the products are moved to the final point of the line.
One of the advantages of this solution is its great adaptability, since it allows working with several formats such as boxes, trays, thermoformed packages, blisters and some pallet models. This system is very product-friendly. Moreover, the printer can add some data such as barcodes, weight, best-before date, etc.
The equipment is controlled by a touch display with the possibility of programming the exact point where the label must be stuck: at the front, at the side or at the top. This touch screen can save the adjustments of up to 100 products independently.
- Equipment maximum performance: 120 units/min.
- Maximum label width 160 mm.
- Made in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Electrical power supply: 230 V (50/60 Hz).
- Pneumatic power supply: 6 bar with clean and dry air.
- Touch screen control panel.
- Label applicator with independent control and adjustable foot in height with a handle. No printer.
- Label applicator for pallets with unwinder and printer.
- Optional conveyor.
- Toshiba printer.
- Ethernet kit.
- Precision in the application of labels.
- Adaptable to products with a wide variety of formats and labels of different sizes.
- Storage system that allows saving the settings of each product independently.