This solution has a series of devices that allow a simultaneous upper labelling by contact of up to four packages, coming from four parallel lanes. In that sense, it should be noted that its labelling system is specifically prepared to work with pre-printed labels, and by default the labelling route is from right to left.
The equipment is controlled by a touch screen that offers the possibility to choose and programme the parameters of the articles to be processed.
- Equipment maximum performance: 750 mm/s.
- 4 lanes ease the simultaneous labelling of 4 units/cycle.
- Possibility of working with pre-printed labels.
- Paper roll size tolerance: inner diameter 30 mm, maximum outer diameter 250 mm.
- Label size: minimum length 30 mm, maximum width 80 mm.
- Made in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Electrical power supply: 230 V (50/60 Hz).
- Pneumatic power supply: 6 bar with clean and dry air.
- System with four parallel heads.
- Storage of up to 100 products.
- Centralised control of the heads.
- Its careful design endows it with an excellent precision that makes it a very suitable option to work with fragile products.
- Great adaptability to the different kinds of available packages.
- Easy operation.