This mechanism receives the product through an input conveyor, where a second conveyor moves it to the weighing unit, which validates the values previously ticked as reference. If these are not met, the product is immediately discarded. If the validation is positive, an output conveyor transfers the product to the labelling unit.
In this unit, an arm driven pneumatically applies quickly and accurately a label on the processed package. This mechanism collects a label from the printer by aspiration to attach it properly to the point of application. Once the process is completed, the products are transferred to the end of the line.
One of the advantages of this solution is its adaptability, since it allows to work with various formats, such as boxes, trays and thermoformed or blister packagings among others. This system is very friendly with the product.
On the other hand, notice the printer can add data such as bar codes, weights and dates of consumption. Another great advantage of this solution is that it has two labellers. Thus, if one of them runs out of labels, the other one can continue labelling, so that the roll changing does not imply stopping the production.
The equipment is controlled through a touch screen that offers the possibility to set the reference weight, the exact point of labelling, either front, side or top, and the different recipes of the printer. This touch screen is able to store the settings of up to 100 products independently.
- Equipment maximum performance: 250 mm/s.
- Maximum diameter of paper roll admitted: 250 mm.
- Maximum width of labels: 160 mm.
- Made in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Electrical power supply: 230V (50/60 Hz).
- Pneumatic power supply: 6 bar with clean and dry air.
- Labelling conveyor: 2.800 x 450 mm.
- Weighing conveyor: 1.200 x 500 mm.
- Input conveyor: 900 x 450 mm.
- Weighing with platform and panel head: 800 x 600 mm and 120 kg.
- Touch screen control panel.
- Ethernet kit.
- Equipment careful with the product, hence suitable for fragile items.
- Continuous labelling. No need to stop the line to change the rolls, thanks to the double automatic applicator of front labels.
- Storage system that can save the settings for each product independently.