The label dispenser works directly on a thermoformer and is designed and programmed so that precise interaction between machines is allowed. The application of the labels is synchronized with the advancement of the product inside the thermoformer, thus carrying out its function without affecting the output flow of the packaged product.
Veserkal has developed different solutions to perform these functions.
Both solutions can solve the labelling in a plane, that is, they can be designed and programmed so that the displacement is both in the perpendicular direction and in the same direction of advance of the product. This is possible thanks to a pneumatic positioning system that allows both transverse and longitudinal movements. In this way, a higher flow of containers can be absorbed.
This solution not only brings value by reducing production times, but it also does it in a compact way by attaching to thermoformers or heat sealers.
- Equipment maximum performance: 7 cycles/min., depending on the maximum pace of the thermoformer or thermosealer.
- Material applied or supplied: pre-printed labels.
- Roll size tolerance: inner diameter 76 mm, maximum outer diameter 300 mm.
- Product: any product packaged in thermoformers and/or thermosealers, such as sliced products or in pieces from several sectors (meat and dairy).
- Made in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Electrical power supply: 230V (50/60 Hz).
- Pneumatic power supply: 6 bar with clean and dry air.
- Touch screen control panel.
- Optional conveyor.
- Toshiba printer.
- Ethernet kit.
- Wheels can be placed to ease the position in line.
- Space and time optimization in the product sealing and labelling.
- Programmable to label different package formats.