The labeller with integrated conveyor, in its multiple versions, is a complete system composed of a conveyor and a labelling system.
The conveyor has a speed regulation system which channels the products to the labelling unit, whose servomotor operated dispensers apply the labels on the upper side, the lower side or both sides of the packages.
This labelling system also allows to work with pre-printed labels and, if necessary, add an integrated printer. The system is controlled by a touch display which can save the settings of up to 100 products independently.
- Equipment maximum performance: 800 mm/s.
- Maximum label width: 160 mm.
- Made in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Electrical power supply: 230 V (50/60 Hz).
- Touch screen control panel.
- Upper labeller without printer, with conveyor.
- Upper labeller with printer and conveyor
- Lower labeller without printer, with conveyor.
- Lower labeller to be added to the upper labeller without conveyor.
- Lower labeller with printer and conveyor.
- Upper and lower labeller without printer, with conveyor.
- Upper and lower labeller with lower printer and conveyor.
- Upper and lower labeller with upper and lower printer and conveyor.
- Upper and lower labeller with upper printer and conveyor.
- Upper labeller without printer and without conveyor.
- Upper labeller with printer and without conveyor.
- Conveyor: 1.000 x 250 mm (length x width).
- Toshiba printer.
- Ethernet Kit.
- Multiple combinations of labelling: upper, lower or both. Pre-printed labels or programmable labelling legend. With or without conveyor.
- Its careful design endows it with an excellent accuracy that turns it into a very suitable option to work with fragile products.
- Easy operation.
- Compatible with products of several shapes and sectors.