The multi-lane automatic tray filler is a solution that includes several devices that allow the control and the filling of filleted meat, hamburgers and minced meat in a safe, fast and efficient way.
This very complete mechanism stands out for having a cord conveyor of three lines, a dispenser of multiple trays and a crossed tray filling system in the middle. During the production process, the conveyor collects the product from the entry conveyor and transports it to the paper dispenser. In this unit, its upper and lower interleaver system, with capacity to dispense up to three sheets simultaneously, carefully places the paper on the lower part of the product and cellophane on the upper one.
Afterwards, a second cord conveyor picks the product up and moves it along until placing it into a tray. The latter comes from a multiple tray denester, a removable and interchangeable mechanism configured with two stacks of trays. The denester unit allows a regular flow of trays and adapts to the features of several containers.
Finally, thanks to the use of an accurate cross tray filling system, the product is distributed according to the number of rows or layers configured in the digital unit. Once the software detects the request has been fulfilled, an automatic conveyor transports the tray to the exit. The digital system allows the configuration of up to 100 different products. The automatic 3-line tray filler offers an excellent performance that allows to generate productions up to 360 units/minute, distributed in trays of 20 units.
- Equipment maximum performance: 3 x 120 units/min (working with a paper length of 100 mm). The performance of the equipment will depend on the length of the paper and the number of lanes.
- Dispensed material: absorbent paper, wax paper, cellophane, etc.
- Maximum paper width: 100 mm.
- Paper roll size tolerance: inner diameter 76 mm; maximum outer diameter 250 mm.
- Size of trays: from 120 x 232 x 30 mm up to 200 x 260 x 65 mm (length x width x height).
- Made in AISI 340 stainless steel.
- Electrical power supply: 230 V (50/60 Hz).
- Pneumatic power supply: 6 bar with clean and dry air.
- Touch screen control panel.
- Number of tracks or lines: 2, 3 or 4.
- Tray denester system.
- 3-line paper and plastic loader of 100 mm.
- 2-stack tray denester.
- Data collection from the customer’s software, creating a csv file.
- Interchangeable tray denester for more than one tray format.
- Several dispensers can be used, according to the type of paper to be used.
- Ethernet kit
- Tray storage module.
- It places the paper under the product, stacks it and puts it in trays in just one space.
- Great efficiency thanks to the connection with the previous equipment and the thermosealing equipment.
- Entry conveyor adaptable in height.
- Tray loader that allows to fill the trays simultaneously in parallel.
- Easy extraction of the paper dispenser and the tray denester for cleaning purposes.