The manual weight controller with light code is an equipment which, with a colour code, controls if the amount of product is the correct one or, on the contrary, the weight is over or below the stated scale.
- If the red light turns on, the operator will have to add more units to the tray.
- If the orange light turns on, the operator will have to add one unit to the tray.
- If the blue light turns on, the operator will have to remove one unit from the tray.
- If the white light turns on, the operator will have to remove more than one unit from the tray.
- If the green light turns on, the operator will have achieved the desired weight.
This is a very visual and intuitive code, improving the operators’ efficience and the production line productivity.
Although this product was designed as an autonomous one, Veserkal contemplates the creation of a set of products which can be connected to a PLC (Power Line Communication) to programme the stated weight for all the equipment set.
- Range of weight, from 100 g to 10.000 g (according to model).
- Accuracy depending on weight range (weight 10 kg/accuracy 1 g).
- The control unit can serve 32 equipments.
- Made in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Electrical power supply: 230 V (50/60 Hz).
- Manual weight controller with PLC.
- Peripheral weight controller dependent on the control unit.
- Totally intuitive colour code which significantly speeds the work of operators to achieve the desired objective.
- Increased productivity directly proportional to the number of installed terminals.
- Control up to 32 devices through a single control unit.