Thanks to its flexible and versatile design, this solution can work with baking moulds from different formats, adapting to the different needs of each customer and product typology. Its studied design allows you to manipulate heavy parts, including those that are removed from the oven at high temperatures, thus reducing the physical effort of the operator and increasing the safety of the production line.
The demoulding process can be made using two systems: with punches or by tipping.
The solution with punches is composed of an entry conveyor which, in turn, consists of two parallel conveyors. An operator places a tray on each conveyor, one empty and the other filled with moulds coming out of the baking oven. Both are driven parallel to the demoulding step. At this stage the two trays stop just below the demoulding mechanism.
Thereafter, a head with various lines of punches places on top of the tray containing the moulds. This same head moves vertically downwards, introducing the prongs of the punches inside the sponge cakes.
Then the head moves vertically upwards. This movement allows the product to adhere to the punch and separate from the mould. Finally, the head moves and places the cakes in the empty tray.
The solution by tipping is composed of an entry conveyor where an operator places a tray filled with moulds coming out of the baking oven. As a safety measure, a cover closes the entry of moulds. Thereafter, the equipment detects the tray and starts the tipping turning and stops at the demoulding point. At this stage a conveyor picks up the cakes that have just been demoulded.
- 12 units/cycle (punches).
- 5 units/cycle (tipping).
- Made in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Electrical power supply: 400 V (50/60 Hz).
- Pneumatic power supply: 6 bar with clean and dry air.
- By changing the clamp module, different formats can be demoulded in the same machine.
- Touch screen control panel.
- Ethernet kit.
- Cakes picking table.
- It reduces the risk of burns when handling the freshly baked product.
- Time and effort saving.
- High precision in demoulding.
- Adaptable to several product formats and typologies.