The box tipper is a solution composed of an entry conveyor for full boxes, a pneumatic system for box tipping, an output conveyor and a section of gravity rollers for the accumulation of empty boxes with a U-turn from the exit of the entry conveyor.
In the first phase of the process, the entry conveyor receives the boxes filled with product and leads them to the tipping module. Then, a pneumatic system places correctly each box for its next tipping. The turning of the box is done fast and precisely, putting all its content on the output conveyor. At the same time, the pneumatic system, through a U-turn, leads the empty boxes to the entry conveyor, where they accumulate next to the entry phase, making their handling or reusing easier by the workers in case of need.
- Equipment maximum performance: 12 boxes/min.
- Boxes maximum size: 600 x 400 x 200 mm (length x width x height).
- Ready to work with products from several sectors (meat, fish, logistic, etc.).
- Made in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Electrical power supply: 400 V AC, 50 Hz of 0,5 kW.
- Pneumatic power supply: 6 bar with clean and dry air.
- Modular conveyor for the input of full boxes with a 180º turn: 2500 x 300 mm (length x width).
Product output conveyor with 100% PU lane: 2.500 x 500 mm (length x width).
- Touch screen control panel.
- Ethernet kit.
- Reduction of the workers’ physical effort.
- Fast reuse of emptied boxes.
- Space optimization.