With this solution the product goes under to the following phases:
- Ham positioning and introduction of the chip. At this stage the ham is positioned transversely with a 90 degree turn. At the same time, a chip for identification is placed on the ham. Specifically, a food and adjustable elastic band with a chip is attached to the ham leg.
- Dosing and dispensing of chips to the point of placement on the ham. A hopper doses the chips and leads them to the placement point, through a vibratory system which sorts and positions them.
- Weighing. In this phase the product weighing is carried out and the information is sent to the computer system.
- Selection of hams by weight. The hams that are outside the range of programmed weight will be discarded to a storage drawer with a pneumatic expulsion.
- Synchronization and grouping. At this stage, three hams are grouped, thus obtaining the required distance between hams for measurement. The hams are placed in the desired point to make the measurement.
- PH and temperature taking. The temperature and PH reading is made simultaneously and in parallel with three hams. Thus, the measuring time is optimized.
- Control reading. At this stage a control reading is performed to verify that the taking of PH and temperature of the meat product has been performed without incident.
- Equipment maximum performance: 15 units/min.
- Size of the piece: from 500 x 300 x 150 mm to 800 x 400 x 200 mm (length x width x height).
- Made in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Electrical power supply: 400 V (50/60 Hz).
- Pneumatic power supply: 6 bar with clean and dry air.
- Touch screen control panel.
- Ethernet Kit.
- Automation of all processes.
- Identification and product tracking throughout processing.
- Detection of irregularities in the processing of the product..
- Saving of all the readings in the computerized system.