The separator for primal cut is a solution consisting of several devices that are fully integrated with all the other components of the production line.
This solution consists of a module including a positioning brush. This mechanism is fixed to the upper end of a steel arm, which is foldable and is suspended from the conveyor structure.
A conveyor directs the meat pieces to the positioning unit. This module has a number of flexible plastic tines that rotate at high speed. They impact in a non-aggressive and continuous way on the piece of meat, keeping the tip of the rib raised until the primal cut is done.
Thanks to this solution, the cutting lines obtain a greater degree of security, since the preparation of the piece is performed without human intervention.
- Equipment maximum performance: 800 units/h. It should be borne in mind that performance will vary according to the size of the piece to process.
- Products: rib tip or pancetta before primal cut.
- Made in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Electrical power supply: 230 V (50/60 Hz).
- A brush with flexible, interchangeable plastic tines, suitable for food use.
- It avoids human exposure in the cutting process, thus preventing labour accidents.
- It is respectful with the meat product preserving its quality.
- It incorporates a foldable arm to ease maintenance and cleaning operations.
- It optimizes the subjection of the rib tip or pancetta and guarantees a neat primal cut getting the most of the piece of meat.
Utility model subsidised by the Oficina Española de Patentes y Marcas.