This is a modular solution which combines the accuracy of dosing and weighing systems. Among its several devices, we should highlight: the input conveyor, the accumulation hopper, the dosing conveyor, the weight hopper, the precision scale, the empty box input conveyor and the full box output conveyor.
The product is received manually or automatically from the accumulation hopper. Next, the product is moved to the dosing conveyors; at the same time the conveyor pours the product inside the dosing hopper. In the bulk dosing phase the product is dispensed obtaining less weight than stipulated. Then, in the phase of fine dosing, the product is dosed piece by piece to the desired amount. With this system of regulation and dosing, a precise amount in each box is guaranteed.
This automatic dosing unit allows to adapt the number of heads and the size of the boxes to the specific needs of each customer.
- Performance: 2 T/h
- Size of the boxes according to customers’ requirements.
- Suitable for meat and agri-food products such as hazelnuts, walnuts, etc.
- Made in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Electrical power supply: 230 V (50/60 Hz).
- Pneumatic power supply: 6 bar with clean and dry air.
- Touch screen control panel.
- Modular equipment with 1, 2, 4 or 6 parallel heads.
- Ethernet kit.
- A single equipment carries out the dosing and weighing of the product, with high accuracy, for its subsequent packaging in boxes.
- Independent bucket elevators that provide fine adjustment of weight.
- Statistical and traceability data collection.
- Up to 40 programmable products.