The automatic multi-head dosing system is a modular equipment that combines the precision of the dosing and weighing systems.
The accumulation hopper receives the product manually or automatically. Afterwards, the trays are channelled to the dosing conveyor, which at the same time pours the product into the dosing hoppers. In the phase of bulk dosing the product is dispensed obtaining less weight than stipulated. Then, in the phase of fine dosing, the product is dosed piece by piece to the required amount. With this system of regulation and dosing, Veserkal ensures an accurate amount in each tray.
The automatic dosing system allows adapting the number of heads and the size of the trays to the specific needs of each customer.
- Equipment maximum performance: 120 trays/minute (12 heads with 125g tray).
- Adaptable to several sizes and products.
- Made in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Electrical power supply: 230 V (50/60 Hz).
- Pneumatic power supply: 6 bar with clean and dry air.
- Ethernet kit.
- Number of heads at choice from 4 to 12.
- Fruit calibrator.
- Tray denester.
- Automatic blister closer.
- Automatic labelling.
- Automatic reception system.
- Precision and homogeneity in dosing.
- Dosing system designed to reach the required weight minimizing errors.
- A single equipment doses and weighs the product for final packaging.