This mechanism is composed of a storage module and a tray dispenser. Both mechanisms are a strong and complete set which makes the unstacking process develop in a fast and autonomous way, always ensuring the maximum productivity.
During the production process, a worker loads the tray storage module, a module that is ready to accommodate several stacks of trays. This mechanism automatically supplies the tray dispenser. When the photocell detects that the thread dispenser runs out of containers, the storage module releases a column of trays which slides down to the point of dispensing. In parallel, the stacks of trays stored in the storage module move to the right, each occupying the place of its predecessor in order to give continuity to the dispensing chain.
It should be noted that its studied design, allows it to be integrated into any work units.
- Equipment maximum performance: 30 cycles/min. Variable estimation subject to the type of tray.
- Adaptable to containers of different materials and sizes.
- Made in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Electrical power supply: 230 V (50/60 Hz).
- Pneumatic power supply: 6 bar with clean and dry air.
- Only available for the thread system denester.
- Ethernet Kit.
- Touch screen control panel.
- It speeds up and makes production lines with high performance of the same type packaging more profitable.
- It lengthens the supply cycle of the dispensing line.
- It minimises manual loading costs.
- The ideal complement for automatic tray fillers.