An automatic equipment which optimizes the placement of the interleaver film under the product, as well as its subsequent stacking.
The multi-product stacker is composed of several highly efficient mechanisms which fullfil the new requirements of production lines.
This working solution gets the product from an input line, where a cord conveyor picks the product up and moves it to the dispensing unit.
In this unit, an automatic equipment places, fast and accurately, the interleaver film under the product and moves it to a second conveyor that moves it to the stacking unit.
In the stacking point, a revolver picks the product and stacks it fast and precisely to move it, with a conveyor, to the packaging point. This system stacks up to six units.
- Equipment maximum performance: 200 units/min (working with a paper length of 100 mm). The performance of the equipment will depend on the length of the paper and the number of lanes.
- Dispensed material: absorbent paper, wax paper, cellophane, etc.
- Processed products: hamburgers, filleted meat, minced meat, etc.
- Paper roll size tolerance: inner diameter 76 mm; maximum outer diameter 250 mm.
- Made in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Electrical power supply: 230 V (50/60 Hz).
- Pneumatic power supply: 6 bar with clean and dry air.
- Stacking capacity: up to 6 units/stack, depending on the thickness of the product.
- Touch screen control panel.
- 1 lane for paper width up to 160 mm.
- 2 lanes for paper width up to 160 mm.
- 3 lanes for paper width up to 160 mm.
- 4 lanes for paper width up to 160 mm.
- Ethernet Kit.
- It places the paper under the product and stacks it automatically in a single action, according to the different packaging needs.
- Quick change of paper type, thanks to the easy replacement of the interleaver roll.
- Easy removal of the dispenser for cleaning operations.
- Great adaptability, allowing you to work with a great variety of films and products.