Tray denester with a buffer
Tray denester with buffer
The tray denester equipment with a buffer, a great technical breakthrough, since thanks to an integrated storage tank, allows a regular flow of trays for a long period of time, thus optimizing the packaging process.
This mechanism is composed of a buffer and a tray denester. Both mechanisms are a strong and complete set which makes the denester process develop in a fast and autonomous way, always ensuring the maximum productivity.
During the production process, a worker loads the tray buffer, a module that is ready to accommodate several stacks of trays. This mechanism automatically supplies the tray denester. When the photocell detects that the thread dispenser runs out of containers, the buffer releases a column of trays which slides down to the point of dispensing. In parallel, the stacks of trays stored in the buffer move to the right, each occupying the place of its predecessor in order to give continuity to the dispensing chain.
It should be noted that its studied design, allows it to be integrated into any work units.
- Maximum performance: 100 trays/min.
Variable estimation subject to the type of tray.
- Adaptable to containers of different materials and sizes.
- Made in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Electrical power supply: 230 V (50/60 Hz).
- Pneumatic power supply: 6 bar with clean and dry air.
- Only available for the thread system denester.
- Ethernet Kit.
- Touch screen control panel.
- It speeds up and makes production lines with high performance of the same type packaging more profitable.
- It lengthens the supply cycle of the dispensing line.
- It minimises manual loading costs.
- The ideal complement for automatic tray loaders.