This equipment is designed to supply cardboard sheets from a stack.
A versatile solution that enables an optimal workflow in the production line.
Upon receiving a signal from the customer, this cardboard dispenser is responsible for supplying a single sheet or groups of cardboard sheets from a stack at a predetermined speed.
This module features a photocell to detect low levels of cardboard and another photocell to detect dispensed cardboard, enabling complete control of the cardboard sheet dispensing process.
Its design allows customization according to customer needs and easy integration into any production line, providing agility and efficiency to the overall system.
The equipment is made of stainless steel and other materials that can be cleaned with hot pressurized water. Additionally, the materials in contact with the cardboard are certified for food contact, specifically designed for the meat and fish sectors.
It accepts a wide range of cardboard sheet sizes, from 90 mm to 265 mm in width and a length from 160 mm to 325 mm.*
- Maximum speed: 90 units/min.
- *Adaptable to different cardboard sizes.
- Equipment made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Electrical power supply: 1.5 kW.
- Pneumatic power supply: clean and dry air at 0.6 MPa.
- Motorization with IP67 protection rating.
- Photocells with IP69K protection rating.
- Ethernet connection for remote maintenance.
- Control panel with 4.3″ touch screen.
- Main cut-off switch.
- Emergency stop button.
- Option to include conveyors for automatic feeding of the traysealer.
- Option to automate the product loading on the carton.
- The denesting process is carried out by friction.
- The product load can be adapted.
- Option to adapt it to the customer’s needs, either in the size of the cardboard to be used or the number of lanes, for instance.